ASUS Rog Strix 2021 Advantage MediaTek MT7921 Stopped Working SOLVED
2022-04-18 (updated 2022-04-19)If your MediaTek MT7921 has randomly stopped working. Code 10 or "had a problem starting" try this...
WARNING:If you have bitlocker, get your recovery code because you may need to enter it in order to unlock your drive after this process.
- BACKUP YOUR DATA first. I had no issue unlocking with bitlocker, but just in case, backup.
- Unplug every cord from your laptop including the power cable
- Press AND HOLD the power button for 60 seconds.
- ^ This forces a reset of some of the hardware apparently
- Your laptop will reboot and may take a minute for anything to appear on the screen
- Wifi should work now!
- If it doesn't, try to install latest drivers and repeat this process