Spices & Sauces Reviewed
- Frank's RedHot Original - My favorite
- Frank's RedHot Chile ‘N Lime - Very good. I find it very heavy on Lime. Good to mix with other spices.
- Aldi's Nashville Hot Chicken Seasonsing - Really hot
- Aldi's Kicked-Up Chicken - A little spice. Great on chicken.
- Aldi's Garlic & Herb - Really good. Great on chicken.
- Back Porch Burger - Pretty good
- Famous Dave's Rib Rub - I think it tastes exactly like a Lay's BBQ chip.
- Aldi's Burman's Hot Sauce - It has some heat, but I think it's too tomatoey.